The corner of 36th & Farnam Street in Omaha, Nebraska has been the place to be since 1996! Anchored by the Crescent Moon Alehouse, this location is now home to four of the finest in beer experiences in the Omaha area and together offer over 50 beers on draught! In 2005, Omaha's only true German Beer Hall was opened on the lower level of the Moon. (Holds the recipe to the best Sauerkraut you have ever tasted!)
The Huber Haus welcomes you with Bier, Brats and Boots!
The newest members of the family were opened in late 2006....
Max and Joe's takes you back to the neighborhood tavern. Now available for special occasions by reservation, we are open to the public Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights if there is not a prior private reservation.
Beertopia, Omaha's premier beer emporium.
Nearly 600 specialty beers from around the world await you.
"Drink Global - Shop Local" at Beertopia!
So what are you waiting for?
Meet us at Moon on the corner of 36th and Farnam Street in Omaha, Nebraska!
Founded in February of 1996, the Crescent Moon has been dedicated to providing Omaha’s beer lovers a truly unique selection of draft beers from the world’s best breweries with an emphasis on local and regional beers.
Firm believers in the neighborhood tavern and its importance as an integral part of any neighborhood, a place where friends can gather and discuss the news of the day over a pint of their favorite brew.... an oasis in a world that sometimes seems just a little too complicated.
So come to the Crescent Moon and experience it for yourself…
- Requires a Drink Purchase -- Served Til We Run Out! -- Dine In Only
- Monday Nebraska Beer Night. Enjoy pints of Nebraska made beer at a $1.00 discount and all UV vodka drinks for only $2.75. Plus 60¢ tacos.
- Lunch Grilled 6oz Top Sirloin Sandwich - $7.25
- Tuesday Pint Night. Buy the featured beer and keep the glass. Selected 1/2 price appetizers from 4-7pm.
- LunchCheesy Chicken Enchilada - $7.25
- Wednesday New Belgium Draft Beers are just $3.00 per pint. $3.00 Long Islands. Get a ½ pound burger and fries for just $5.50.
- Lunch Chef's Selection
- Thursday The Moon's Famous Wing Fling. Get as many of our great Inferno wings for just .40 each. Sorry, no to-go boxes. Also Boulevard beers are just $3.00 per pint.
- Lunch Hand Breaded 6oz Pork Tenderloin Sandwich - $7.25
- Friday Free Food Happy Hour. Free food while it lasts. Happy Hour priced drafts, wine and premium well drinks from 4-7pm.
- Lunch Cajun Chicken Sandwich - $7.15
- Saturday $1.50 off all pitchers (some exclusions). Karaoke at 10pm!
- Lunch Sliders just $1.00 each
All Day - Classic sliders just $1.00 each.